At London Square, our top priority is the health and safety of our customers and staff. Following the latest Government guidance, our sales suites and show homes at London Square Bermondsey, Staines Upon Thames and Tadworth Gardens will remain open during lockdown – with strict industry guidelines in place to keep everyone protected.
• All visits and viewings will be by appointment only.
• We can offer video tours and virtual viewings to our customers.
• One to one viewings will be offered, with one visit at a time
• Social distancing will be observed at all times and the sales team will brief customers in advance or on arrival of the procedures in place.
• Hand sanitiser, PPE masks, gloves and shoe covers will be provided.
• A temperature test will be taken on arrival to the sales suite.
• Sales advisors will remain outside the show homes during viewings.
• We are minimising contact by using electronic documentation and signing.
• Key safes are also available for purchasers completing on their properties.
We have introduced a new cleaning method to ensure our sales suites and show homes have an additional layer of protection to guard against infection.
• Electrostatic cleaning is now being used throughout our sales suites and show homes.
• This is more effective than standard deep cleaning as it provides a high-level static layer of disinfectant on all surfaces to guard against bacteria and viruses in a safe, environmentally friendly way – offering our customers peace of mind during their visit.
• This is completely safe to use and is non-toxic and non-irritant. We are committed to helping you to find your new home and offer exceptional levels of customer service at every step. We look forward to welcoming you to a London Square development in the near future.