Use our Help to Buy calculator to see how the scheme could work for you, then start searching for a beautiful London Square home within your budget.
Help to Buy †
What is Help to Buy?
Help to Buy is a popular Government-backed initiative helping first-time buyers, as well as people moving up the property ladder.
- You put in a 5% deposit of the purchase price
- Government equity loan of up to 20% which is interest free for the first five years
- You organise a mortgage for 75% of the purchase price
- Available on new build homes up to £600,000 at selected London Square developments
There are a range of competitive mortgage rates available with the Help to Buy scheme, so it’s worth comparing lenders to find the best deal. We can introduce you to one of our independent New Home Mortgage Advisers who will search the market and be able to find you the best deal possible.
Who is Eligible
Most people know that Help to Buy is available for first-time buyers, but existing homeowners can benefit too.
There are a few important conditions:
- The home you buy must be your only residence
- The scheme isn’t available for buy-to-let investors
- The scheme isn't available to those who will own any other property after completion.
For more information call us on 01895 627 333 and we can introduce you to a Sales Executive, who will be able to provide guidance on whether you qualify for the scheme.
How Much Can I Afford?
Contact us for further information. Terms & Conditions apply.
†Help to Buy is subject to the Homes and Communities Agency’s (HCA) terms and conditions and is available on new build homes up to £600,000 to customers where the property represents their only residence. You will require a minimum deposit of 5%, a Homes and Communities Agency equity loan of 20% and a mortgage of 75%. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other debt secured on it. Check that these mortgages will meet your needs if you want to move or sell your home or you want your family to inherit it. If you are in any doubt seek independent ﬁnancial advice. Please ask your Sales Executive for details.