- Your property needs to be your main residence and in England
- You need to be upgrading your current home to your new London Square home by an increase in value of at least 30%
Part Exchange †
GOT A PROPERTY TO SELL?
Have you thought about part exchange?
With London Square Part Exchange, we buy your existing home, freeing you from the frustrations of waiting for the right offer. There are no endless viewings or the frustrations of getting stuck in a lengthy chain, we effectively make you a cash buyer. There are no agents fees to pay too, another big saving. Plus you can stay in your old home until your new London Square property is ready to move into.
Get the new London Square home you want with our straightforward process.
OUR PART EXCHANGE SCHEME HELPS OUR CUSTOMERS SECURE THEIR PERFECT NEW HOME. HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
- Choose your new London Square Home.
- We obtain three independent valuations on your current home.
- Within a week of receiving the valuations, we will make an offer to buy your old home (subject to criteria).
- Once you have accepted our offer, you can go ahead with the purchase of your new London Square home.
Questions and Answers
- London Square instruct The New Homes Group (NHG) to prepare a part exchange report for consideration
- NHG will instruct 3 local estate agents to carry out independent valuations
- Offers made take into consideration current market conditions, market research on similar product availability within the locality, comparable properties sold or on the market, agent feedback and valuations
- NHG will then either recommend your current property for part exchange or assisted move
- We base our offer on a price to achieve a sale within 6-8 weeks
- Once an offer is accepted the part exchange is subject to survey and report on title
- We aim to get your property surveyed within a week of you accepting a part exchange offer and completing reservation paperwork on your new London Square home
- Local estate agents will be instructed immediately to commence marketing the part exchange property
- Reservation fee
- Stamp duty is payable on your London Square property as with a standard sale
- You need to pay sale and purchase conveyance fees as with any other sale
- You won’t have to pay agent’s fees as we pay them on a part exchange and you can be sure of securing your new home from London Square
- You won’t be subjected to the pressures of selling your home
- You’ll be able to make plans based on a guaranteed moving-in date
- London Square help you to sell your current property so you can proceed to purchase a London Square home
- NHG will organise a valuation on your existing home as well as advising on an estate agent and monitoring marketing activity. Your property will then be put on the market at the agreed price with you. You will be kept up to date with feedback once you accept an offer. They will also assist with progressing the sale, allowing you to buy your property from London Square
†Part Exchange scheme is available on selected London Square properties, subject to availability and London Square’s terms and conditions. Please ask your Sales Executive for further details.