James was the mastermind behind the design of our London Square Community Garden that won the gold award at the Chelsea Flower Show!
Bringing a piece of the Chelsea Flower Show to London Square Croydon, the design is inspired by the gold award garden design coveted earlier this year.
Featuring upcycled chairs by TV presenter Jay Blades' furniture restored, Jay & Co, a bespoke coffee table with embedded chess board by Diespeker & co, and various lovely plants!
APARTMENT 304 PRICED AT £460,000
1, 2 & 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT ALSO AVAILABLE FROM £399,950
MOVE IN FROM THIS NOVEMBER
• A major part of Croydon town centre’s regeneration plan and within close proximity to the High Street and two key stations
• Winter garden with underfloor heating and power
• Residents’ roof terraces and podium garden, plus lounge with Wi-Fi
• 24-hour concierge
• No ground rent and estimated service charge of £3.67 per sq ft pa^
• Ground floor home to exciting new commercial space to open following completion
• 999-year lease
• A - rated appliances and predicted energy rating ‘B’
• 10 Year NHBC Warranty and 2 Year Customer Care Warranty
• 2-minute walk to West Croydon Station, 12-minute walk to East Croydon Station, 14-minute train to London Bridge^^
• 3-minute walk to Whitgift and Centrale Shopping Centres^^
6-44 Station Road, Croydon CR0 2RB
Sales suite open daily.
Apartment 304 must be reserved by December 25th 2023 in order to receive the winter garden incentive. London Square reserves the right to withdraw this incentive and it cannot be used in conjunction with any other incentive. ^^Travel times shown are the fastest route and taken from National Rail enquiries, londonnorthwesternrailway.co.uk and Google Maps.